Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Freelancer Needed

Gen received an email from Francesca Messina, Art Director at McGraw Hill, who's in need of a freelancer. Details below:

Hey all-I'm in need of an ace editorial art director who comes from a
newsweekly background, can be hands-on, and won't have an attitude. Need
help while I search for the ultimate best candidate for my 130-year old
newsweekly magazine, part of the group of magazines I supervise here at
McGraw-Hill. This freelancer could be considered as a candidate for the
staff position if the fit is right.

This magazine covers news about construction globally-the latest
technologies, how stimulus funding is impacting the building industry, and
what new architectural projects are the hot topics around the world. This is
b-to-b: extremely hands on and no big budgets-but these are a really smart
and passionate group of editors that are great colleagues. Need someone who
can hit the ground running.


Hit me up if interested and I'll send you her email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment